About Me

My photo
Texas, United States

Friday, March 12, 2010

Inspirational ;)

.....or so I thought! This morning, I begrudgingly went to the gym. I lay in bed trying to convince myself not to go but thinking that I won't make it there this weekend or next week so off I went. I must say I'm pretty out of touch w/ the new country music and artists!! When I get a chance to listen to the radio - my preference is usually 95% Christian music. The other percentage is 80's and Old Country. Anyway, back to this morning at the gym - I was switching between GAC channel and The Balancing Act. On GAC, this new song/artist came on and I was going to change it but the name of the song and the beginning of it caught my attention: Pray for You - Jaron and The Long Road to Love

(YOU'LL HAVE TO 'pause' MY PLAYLIST BEFORE YOU CLICK ON PLAY FOR THE VIDEO - SORRY)

Take a look/listen and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment