About Me

My photo
Texas, United States

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

2010-11 First Day of School

...was harder on mom than she thought! I was okay until I walked out of the school doors w/o him!! He was a trooper - there really wasn't any doubt! It'll be interesting what he has to say about it when I pick him up! There are 18 kids in his class this year and he only had 7 last year! A big change for him! Here are some pictures I took this morning:
Forever my poser:


Had to get one w/ the "Batmovile" that we were taking to school! (Yes, I know it's a "b" instead of a "v" but that's how he says words~using a "b" in place of a "v"):


At the door of his new classroom:


Backpack/lunch box one-way lane:


With Mrs. Allen:


Hard at work already! Not the procrastinator like his mom!! (Thank goodness!!):


As I was leaving, I ran into a friend that I met last year in K4. Her daughter is going to 1/2 day classes. She asked me how I was doing and I told her "very well". (Little did I know at that time how I was going to feel walking out of school!!) She offered to go to Nolan's classroom to take a picture of both of us! She's so sweet~I didn't even think of that! I'm thinking she'll be a friend for life~great lady!:


Back home~mom's not the only one that's missing her little buddy!:

No comments:

Post a Comment