About Me

My photo
Texas, United States

Friday, January 30, 2009

Welcome all!!

Robert's daughter, Laura, has inspired me to do a blog. She has a really cute one if anyone is interested in catching up on her and her doings It is - http://divinedomestics.blogspot.com/. Stop by her Etsy Shop and check out just how creative she is!! http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6788865 We're so proud!! Don't look for me to have anything available thru that cool shop. LOL!! I'm just wanting an avenue to share w/ you our day to day happenings and some recipes that I've tried and enjoyed. (Instead of sending them thru email - in case you're really not interested!!) This way you can stop by here and get them yourself!! I know that this may be a time-consuming task (for me ;) ) but also hope that it's a way for us to keep in touch. I will try to get a more recent picture posted. Unfortunately, I don't have many of Nolan and I. Hope everyone is doing well and hopefully it won't take too long to decide which one of the new, yummy recipes I've tried that I want to share!! Feel free to leave any comments - good, bad, indifferent and any suggestions that you may have for my blog! Love to all - Kathy

4 comments:

  1. Hey Kat! I will check in frequently, can't wait.

    Love ya!
    Bridgette

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA! A new blog to add to my reading list! Great picture, too! I have a blog if you ever need something to do - ha! It's at www.americanpress.com and you just have to look for it. I used to write for that paper.
    Peace and love to yall!
    -Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kathy - what a great idea! I will check in often. Lots of love - Kristina

    ReplyDelete