About Me

My photo
Texas, United States

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Great weekend w/ my sweet, sweet son!!

As I previously posted, we had a great day in Canton Friday!! Didn't really buy a whole lot - a TShirt for dad, some sun shades and Aggie cap for Nolan and had a really cool picture made for his room. I'll hang it tomorrow and hopefully get a picture of it posted!! I am shocked and a bit disappointed that I didn't get any fall decorations - but those of you who know me well know that I have a hard time making decisions!!! Especially when there was so much to choose from!! Saturday I surprised him w/ a trip to the Dallas Aquarium w/ the Knox family. He was impressed w/ all of the creatures there!! I'm not sure what his favorite was!! He loved the sharks (we actually saw Kenny, Kenny the Shark!!!) and the penguins. He enjoyed pizza @ The Spaghetti Warehouse and had an awesome time w/ Cordell and Jared. Sunday was a pretty lazy day for the 2 of us while we awaited dad's arrival home. We have been blessed w/ quite a bit of rain and some nice cooler weather!! Thank you, Lord!! We're looking forward to another fun filled weekend of school and Tae Kwon Do classes!! Madelyn seems to be doing better - hoping to go home tomorrow (Monday). Again, thank you Jesus!!





http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=2153152007/a=47619248_47619248/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

(Hoping that's a link to the rest of the pictures!! :p )

No comments:

Post a Comment