About Me

My photo
Texas, United States

Friday, May 21, 2010

LEGOS

...have nothing on Lightening McQueen!! This by far has been the most frustrating project of the summer. And the "summer" only actually began Wednesday. Officially, since the last play date for K4 Tuesday!! Sister (Laura) gave Nolan a Cars tent and sleeping bag for Christmas. For some reason he thought about it today!! So, trying to pacify my precious son - I get it out of the corner that it was buried in and commenced to put it together. Please keep in mind that in (no offense sister) order to take up less space - a few months ago I took it out of the box and threw the box away. Well, either it didn't have instructions as to how to put the tent together in it or on it or I inadvertently threw the directions away!! ~~I know, OMG!!~~ Some how, some way, I thought outside of the box and tried to look it up online! All I could find was a similar picture of the tent. After over an hour or so, the tent was up!! Shew - sigh of relief. My precious, precious son looks at it and says - "that's my tent?? Where's the door??" The BEST part of it ~ he stayed/played in it for as long as it took for me to take these pictures!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment