About Me

My photo
Texas, United States

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Quiet Weekend

...for the most part. Robert met some buddies at Scooter Pete's for breakfast while we went to the ball field! Nolan and the Red Raiders played the Chandler Aggies. The Red Raiders lost but played as well as they can!! We came home and did the usual weekend stuff around the house. At one point Saturday, Robert came up missing. I text him asking where he was and he said he was sitting on a bucket waiting for a snake to come out of a tree in the yard. Nolan and I looked out of Nolan's bathroom window and sure enough - dad was sitting w/ a gun in his hands waiting.... I thought to take a pic but didn't think he'd appreciate it too much. I joked w/ Nolan that we should tip-toe up behind him and tickle his back. But I decided that it was in our best interest not to!! After many minutes waiting, this is what was shot:




Robert said he noticed the snake wrapped throughout the bridal wreath in our yard while he was mowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment