About Me

My photo
Texas, United States

Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Few Days

...to catch up on!!

Sunday was (obviously) Mother's Day! We decided to stay home this year instead of traveling to see my mother, grandmother and the rest of my family. Robert and Nolan cooked breakfast ~ that was a treat in itself!! I'm glad our little guy has my back ~ dad wanted to go get donuts but Nolan wouldn't have it!! (Thanks, son!!) Nolan gave me an Alpha & Omega charm for my charm bracelet from Sterling Grace!! I just love that store! I can always find the "perfect" gift for almost anyone there!! I say "almost" only because they don't have many (if any) gifts for men!
Laura and her family sent a "basket" full of bath and body care! LUV IT!!

We then went to church and went to Newk's for lunch. They have really good food, though it is usually a very busy and therefore loud place. We ran a few errands in Tyler and then headed home. We spent the rest of the day piddling around the house while Robert worked on cooking supper. He made BBQ ribs, pinto beans and cabbage! (All outside so there wasn't a mess in the kitchen to clean up!) Great job, Robert!! Justin and Rachel came over for supper and a visit.


Tuesday after school, Nolan and I went to the Family Picnic at Grace. We had a really good time! They had jump houses, Powder Puff Football (Senior girls won!!), songs by the elementary school, hamburgers/hot dogs and the Cougar football team came out to play!! Nolan had a great time!!



1 comment: