About Me

My photo
Texas, United States

Monday, August 9, 2010

Decisions, decisions

Apparently, I'm pretty lousy at blogging. (and then they go and mess w/ our template choices and confuse a person that is not computer savvy!) I either have to stop trying or re-commit! I'm thinking, maybe just maybe, it'll be easier to do once Nolan goes back to school. It'll definitely give me more interesting stuff to blog about~I'm sure!

I've got pictures to post. We went to Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey Circus last week. First time for Nolan~he loved it, of course. We even stopped at Splash Kingdom on our way back!! Another first for both of us!! Again - LOVED IT!!

I am so thankful that this sweet boy doesn't ask for much (yet)!! This morning we've been talking about needing to create and start a new routine seeing that school starts for him next Tuesday! I asked him if there was anything that we didn't do this summer that he wanted to do! His reply "water gun fight"! WOW- we SO can do that!!! Everyday if he wants!!

No comments:

Post a Comment