About Me

My photo
Texas, United States

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Husband's B-day

I think and pray that my dental dilemma is taken care of - this treatment anyway!! I went my original dentist that I used when I first came to Tyler. Very nice man. Wonderful employees too! Was a big help! He just re-fit me for a crown and ordered a new one! Temp is still on!!! Hopefully it'll last the 2 weeks it takes for the permanent one to come in!!

Yesterday was Robert's birthday! He seems to have had a really good day! He kinda pouted because all of his buddies seemed to have forgotten it!! I reassured him that them being men - they probably didn't KNOW that it was his birthday!! He (as well as I) was proud that both of his older children remembered it and called him and I was extremely proud that Nolan wished him a Happy Birthday as soon as he woke up!! (W/o me having to remind him!!) Nolan and I made him a carrot cake and went to Spring Creek Barbecue for supper. We considered the trolling motor that he bought his birthday gift but I never can not have something for him so I bought him a book. He enjoys reading before bed - helps take his mind off of the real world crud!!

No comments:

Post a Comment