About Me

My photo
Texas, United States

Friday, December 11, 2009

Just As I Feared

....but I'm so hoping I can do it!! I KNOW that I need to!! Just need to find the physical and mental strength to do it!! I visited w/ the doctor again and, as suspected, I will be taking quite abit of supplements and he wants me to start eliminating things from my diet to see if I have any food allergies!! I get to start w/ eliminating wheat/gluten, milk/dairy and chocolate (I know - right!?!?). Shall be interesting! He again referred me to a "complex" onion and just grinned! He loves difficult cases - he reiterated!! I'm glad it's as "easy" as eating better and exercising - so thankful!!

On another note - that makes me so fortunate that the above is "all" I have to contend w/ - please continue to pray for Olivia Nolley and her family:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/olivianolley

Her tumor is malignant!

No comments:

Post a Comment