About Me

My photo
Texas, United States

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Though My Burdens May Be Light

....and I thank you, Lord, that they are - they are still my burdens!! Today I am full of angst. I have a doctor's appointment today w/ a doctor that I haven't seen before. I am excited - hoping that he can help me - but also anxious because I know that I will have to buck up and do what is asked of me in order for me to get better!! There is nothing serious going on - that I know of - but it's just something that I have been struggling w/ for a long, long time! All that I know of is that it's a combination of adrenal fatigue, hormone imbalance and hypothyroidism. Add them all together - working against each other - has just gotten me down. Physically and mentally. It has zapped me of my joy of life and motivation. It hurts my heart that God has blessed me w/ a wonderful life and I cannot get out of this rut to fully enjoy and embrace it!! That in itself is wearing on me!! I have the want to be a better Christian, a better wife, a better mother, daughter, sister, friend..... but I feel like something inside (other than the devil ;p ) is holding me back. Again, that in itself is wearing on me!! This doctor that I am going to today is a Christian man. He is a nutritionist and treats people w/ natural supplements according to your illnesses and what's going on w/ your body. I have filled out over 20 pages of questions and he will run a battery of tests to get to the root of my problems. I am asking today for prayers for him - that God has placed him in my life to help me finally feel better and live the life that I was meant to live. I also ask for prayers for me today - so that I will be given the strength and will power that I will need to do as the doctor asks of me in order for him to help me out of this "funk".

WARNING: This blog may turn into an avenue for venting frustrations, looking for encouragement, as well as singing praises of the good Lord and the good doctor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment