About Me

My photo
Texas, United States

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Well, I was just adding pics

....to my "Day One.." post and after I had about 8 pictures uploaded - they somehow someway disappeared on me. So I'll try to upload them again w/ just recaps of what they were:

Our "toasty" cabin (before the snow) from Lake Lucerne side:



Our carriage ride the night we arrived:



Our breakfast at the Mud Street Cafe:

Dallas and Neely



Nolan awaiting pancakes



Inside of the cafe - pretty cool ambiance



Robert, Nolan and I then went across the street to check out the nativity scene:







Shot of Old Town from nativity scene:



We decided to do our main Christmas dinner Christmas Eve since the Allmons were needing to head back to Tyler Christmas day by 2 and we just wanted to wake up and enjoy opening gifts and each other instead of rushing around cooking and cleaning.
Neely hanging out waiting for our Christmas (Eve) dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment