About Me

My photo
Texas, United States

Friday, April 16, 2010

It's After Easter


...so I can no longer put off getting Nolan a burr!! No sooner it gets warm outside ~ Robert is insisting on getting Nolan's hair burred. I always hesitate ~ mostly 'cause I'm being selfish because I like it when he has hair tho I know it's cooler for him!! ~ and try to put it off until after Easter. Well, obviously, it's after Easter and until today - we haven't gotten it done. Something that Nolan said yesterday evening reminded me of my promise and brought to mind that it's probably time to do it!! We were putting fresh mulch in the flower beds. Robert was unloading the mulch from the truck and I was spreading some of it out in the beds. Nolan was "working" in one of the flower beds and all of a sudden started panicking and asking if he was bleeding. Sounding really upset, I stood up and looked at him and it was just sweat rolling down his face. (he's a major sweater like his mom!!) I just laughed at him and told him it was just sweat and sweating is good for him. That prompted us to go by Jack's and get the first of many burrs of this summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment